Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was very fortunate to win a What Car? competition to get to drive the Honda FCX Clarity, which I did yesterday at the Ecovelocity Car Show next to Battersea Power Station.

I drew a bit of a crowd because the Clarity had been sat on the Honda stand all day and not taking part in the regular parade laps of Eco cars. I had the BTCC driver Paul O'Neill in the passenger seat.

Fantastic car - as a hydrogen / fuel cell car it was obviously silent apart from a few gentle noises and a high pitched whine when I put my foot down with swift acceleration. I had to be careful as I was told it was worth £6 million !?!

Premium quality cabin and actually quite a large car. Please see attached photos, my wife managed to stuff up most of the photos with me driving, but those that know me should just about be able to make me out.

If only I had a Honda Home Energy Station and a few quid to spare...

-

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second photo:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Third photo:

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lucky guy! I could have done it last year at a car show when Honda gave a few rides but I wasn't there at the right time. But I've seen the car sitting on the stand, and I wondered if every passersby understood how different it is from all the other cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts