Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After debating over the car for a week... and having a couple of friends "anonymously" go check out the car for me, I decided to purchase the little blue demon that was plaguing me in my dreams. :)

So last night, I traded in my 98 Accord Coupe... and got my 01 Insight.

I must say that driving this car is almost as fun as my S2000.

The gadget factor is high - which amuses me to no end. It's like driving a toy! Due to previous test drives on the car from others, the trip mpg was 51.4 before I started out for work this morning. After the 33 mile trip, I had raised it up to 53.3 mpg. Very rewarding... like playing a video game. :D

There are a few minor issues I'll need to take care of in the car (the mysterious clunking that only happens when I go over bumps, the driver's side door handle shiny cover being wrinkled, no floor mats (!?), no cargo net, etc). But all in all, I am extremely happy I finally got the Insight. Overjoyed, really. :D

I want to thank you guys for all your help. Now, I look forward to being even more involved with this community!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Kevin! I will definitely be jacking the car up to take a look this weekend. So far, though, I'm loving this little baby. Little by little getting that mpg up... 60.3 mpg so far! Still on the original tank of gas from the dealership, too. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts