Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally seen another Insight and it was painted black! I am used to only seeing Silver, Blue and Red on the Internet and forget that the Insight was manufactured in other colours.

It was parked outside a local Ecology Centre :) . I went over and noticed it had orange OEM seat covers :shock: , a face-off stereo (presumably not OEM) and a mobile phone holder next to the cup holders.

Anyway, I left a note on the car suggesting that the driver might find it worthwhile visiting this website. Hopefully they will do that and see this post.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Interestingly enough, I seem to be seeing a lot more Insights here(usually 3-4 a week). Probably cause I'm driving a lot more. :)

Just the other day (Friday) I saw a 5spd Blue Insight in Milpitas, CA. Think the plate read 61 MPG (guess 68/70 MPG was taken). Followed each other around for about 8 miles I think before I got off an exit. For some odd reason it felt kinda wierd. Not used to seeing an Insight on the road (other than mine!) for that long of a period.

Also, near where I work, there seems to be an Insight owner that works near the Intersection of Montague Expwy/Zanker Rd. See it parked in the lot on a daily basis.

G

·
0 Posts
couple weeks ago I met a coworker who stepped out of the parking structure stairwell and found me sitting in what he thought was his Insight :shock:

03 slvr MT no A/C
barefoot driver

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Thought I'd throw this in here. 2 or 3 recent Insightings in the past few days. Way up in frequency of Insighting and I think they're all cars I hadn't seen before. 1 of them was on I-495 heading towards Cape Cod, and the other couple were around Falmouth on the Cape.

I usually spot other Insights far away, but I was pretty out of it for all three of these, dealing with traffic, so I didn't wave or anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts