Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gen 1 saved my life so now offering it's organs to help others yes it parting time 140 on gen 1 running gear and good other parts let's talk and can deliver with in reason thanks frank tiss the season thanks

·
Linsight Designer
4,479 Posts
Glad to hear you're alright. We're all ears if you're willing to share accident details.

Post some pictures of what's left and that'll get the ball rolling for salvaging what's salvageable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CVT or MT?
MT tight no grinds
That seems far away... I know Willie has driven almost everywhere but I don't think he's driven there.

View attachment 100221
USA Georgia Coast st Simons island
CVT or MT?
Manuel 5 speed and great down shifts no grinds
Glad to hear you're alright. We're all ears if you're willing to share accident details.

Post some pictures of what's left and that'll get the ball rolling for salvaging what's salvageable.
Not much know passed out and rear-ended a nother all bag went off and the front folded as planned not hurt but was not there to save her so she's giving life to others front wheels back ok thanks again

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,823 Posts
Looks like a small local salvage yard. Are you selling parts or salvage yard owner? Mileage? Interior condition?

Sorry for your loss:(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like a small local salvage yard. Are you selling parts or salvage yard owner? Mileage? Interior condition?

Sorry for your loss:(
It's on the island on a trailer selling everything south of the front wheels 140 Miles great trans new tires and 12volt battery it's got good parts. interior used but there don't want to waste it tried to fix but frame bent. 🧐🤔 I blacked out driving still don't know what

·
Registered
865 Posts
I blacked out driving still don't know what
I hope you're tending to yourself, along with the car.
Don't want none of us to be parting ourselves out, now. Hear?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Weird little requests, but I need a few random things.
I need
  • The little plastic lense that goes over the light in the trunk area.
  • The little red triangles that cover the screws mounting the third (middle) brake light.
  • The front passenger's air strake. (This but passenger's side.)
  • The tow eye that comes in the emergency tool kit in the trunk.
Let me know if you can ship these, thank you! (=

1 - 14 of 14 Posts