Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ricksuite ... ir=eca5scd

I painted my electric Saturn almost the exact same color. This is actually a recent Saturn color called "Electric Lime" or as PPG calls it "Fine Sublime". I had the paint chip right next to the paint chip for Citrus Yellow and they were just a couple shades off from eachother, in the end I decided I liked the finer pearl in the Saturn green. It's very bright now! For anyone who's seen pictures of Citrus Yellow Insight's and seen one in person you'll know the pictures don't quite do it justice, it looks more yellow in the picture.

I took all the panels off of the car to paint it, the only thing that was glued on was the roof so it stayed on, but everything else was painted on a table or hung up. I just got it back together today, I'm very excited. Tomorrow starts the long process of color sanding and buffing it out.

Thought you guys would like to see it. If I hadn't been so infactuated with trying to find a green Insight years back (never found one, ended up getting red my second choice) I probably wouldn't have gone for that color on the electric.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
There is a Saturn this color that parks near my work and I see it a few times a week. It always makes me think of the Insight "Citrus".

Thanks for sharing!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts