Honda Insight Forum banner

2521 - 2534 of 2534 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have so many questions now lol. I wonder what kind of MPG he's getting, trailer weight, if he/she is a member on here, etc.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I have so many questions now lol. I wonder what kind of MPG he's getting, trailer weight, if he/she is a member on here, etc.
And how do we know that it's not an alien craft pushing the Insight? When they take over, that may just be how they'll sneak in

·
Registered
88 Posts
And how do we know that it's not an alien craft pushing the Insight? When they take over, that may just be how they'll sneak in
And I just assumed that he/she was towing their tinny house behind them. Not sure what the air stream would be like behind an Insight; hopefully not a drag?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I saw a silver Insight turning off the main drag in West Salem, WI today. Hope they picked up a pie at Linda’s Bakery.

- Park

·
Registered
66 Posts
Saw the Citrus 1G again headed north across the marshes toward Menards in La Crosse, WI. It has a rear end covered with stickers. I was headed south in Igor, my silver Insight. Too fast to catch a photo, darn it.

- Park

·
Registered
15 Posts
A thread for Insight spotters. From time to time we see Insights when we least expect them. I thought perhaps a thread full of only these encounters would be fun.. I'll start:

I saw an Insight in Fort Benton Montana Monday June 26th about 11 am. Folks, Fort Benton is a small, small town on the Missouri River. I was there to take a canoe trip down the river. I'm all ready to go when I see a silver Insight...WITH TEXAS PLATES. So I'm walking down the street in my PFD trying to catch the Insight, lol they read a little about Lewis and Clark and pulled away. Just about the last place I ever thought I would see an Insight.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Saw a silver g1 in Indianapolis (speedway area) tonight, I was taking a Lyft. I'm on my way to Insightfest, was hoping to spot at least one g1 on the way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My Insight was seen this evening.

I was cruising down a neighborhood street with the windows rolled down. A little girl, maybe 10, was playing in her yard. When she saw the Insight, she stopped and stared, then said, “Cool.”

Seventeen years old and still turning heads. Love these little spaceships!

- Park

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Eastbound silver, Parker at Alma, Plano, 7:40am this morning...

2521 - 2534 of 2534 Posts
About this Discussion
2.5K Replies
527 Participants
boogetyboogety
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing