Honda Insight Forum banner

2581 - 2588 of 2588 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,793 Posts
So the building across the street there is a phone company facility. That is looking across a street, Cienega Ave, looking south.
The gray stripe in the picture is confusing, but I think it is one of the rear defroster lines on the rear window, from his rear facing camera. 😀

Reactions: Arbus

·
Registered
78 Posts
I saw a silver G1 parked half way up Little Cottonwood Canyon in Utah on Tuesday. I’ve seen it around town several times. I’ve never met the owner, but one time he did pull up next to me at a stoplight in his G1 while I was driving my G1 and give me an enthusiastic wave!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
The grey line in the sky that looks like a meteor flew by in just the rear defroster line. I hardwired a cheap dash cam to the rear wiper wiring and positioned it on the small hatch window. A front and rear cam is needed here in SoCal with all the super wonderful and talented drivers on the streets and freeways.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The grey line in the sky that looks like a meteor flew by in just the rear defroster line. I hardwired a cheap dash cam to the rear wiper wiring and positioned it on the small hatch window. A front and rear cam is needed here in SoCal with all the super wonderful and talented drivers on the streets and freeways.
What model is your camera? Mine just stopped working. I was using a thinkware f100.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I saw a silver boat tail insight on i 10 just outside Tucson Az about a month ago traveling west and I was traveling east in my synergy green g1. I also saw a silver insight in basically the same area that looked like the fender skirt was held on with black duct tape on the drivers side. The 10 is divided with trees and bushes so its hard to tell much going 75. BeBe

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
Saw a Red G1 Friday 4:40 PM heading east towards Knoxville on Eye 40 mile marker 360.

2581 - 2588 of 2588 Posts