Honda Insight Forum banner

2601 - 2620 of 2640 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Monte Carlo Blue CVT
525 Posts
The Long Valley Pub and Brewery, five of them actually. A citrus 5 speed, two silver five speeds, and three monte carlo blue CVTs yesterday for our get together.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Saw a nice red G1 in Gaithersburg MD this afternoon on Shady Grove road by the Home Depot. Looked well kept from brief glance I got.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Saw one in my driveway this morning ! Took it for a ride, It's a 2004, bought it last week. It looks great and runs excellent but needs a bit of odd service-maintenance attention. LOVE this thing ! and to think I nearly bought a
Prius

·
Registered
2001 g1 mt synergy green 202000 plus and still going strong.
36 Posts
I saw a red g1 today in vail az heading towards colossal cave. I was going the opposite way in my camaro green g1. Too bad I didnt get to say hi. Bebeaz

·
Registered
264 Posts
I saw a red Insight today in Branden’s garage. He’s doing a K-swap, and I got some free parts.

Wish I’d taken a picture of his car, which is a nice project! Instead, here’s the loot in my boot...

- Park

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Nice score!

Sam

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just saw a Silver G1 Northbound on route 9N in Saratoga Springs NY. I think that is the first time I have seen one nearby since I got my Insight.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Last week saw a Blue G1 heading south on SC 290 while I was driving from GSP airport to Hendersonville, NC to buy a Blue 2002 G1 and drive it back to South Florida! Got worried for a second that someone had bought the car just before I got to it :LOL:. Ironic considering I think that was my first (and second) time ever seeing a Blue G1.

Picture is of the one I bought once I got it back home next to my Silver 2001.

·
Premium Member
2005 G1 NFR 5spd
348 Posts
Blue G1 in Franklin, TN parked across the Street from the Lexus dealership's LFA. Dec 10. 2020 about noon. Very sharp looking.
20201210_124250.jpg

·
Premium Member
2006 Red CVT Insight
56 Posts
Blue G1 in Franklin, TN parked across the Street from the Lexus dealership's LFA. Dec 10. 2020 about noon. Very sharp looking. View attachment 88669

Does anyone know if that pin stripe is factory? Maybe a dealership thing?

·
Registered
21 Posts
On 12/10/2020 I saw a nice looking Red G1 with Texas plates on I-10/1-25 north of El Paso, TX at 6:30-6:40am during my drive between Las Cruces, NM to El Paso, TX. Nice surprise for my drive to work. Rare to see another G1 in my area.

·
Premium Member
2000 Silver M/T
1,074 Posts
I spotted a Citrus going northbound on I-65, just south of Louisville. unfortunately there wasn't time for a photo opportunity.

·
Super Moderator
8,893 Posts
Not many being seen in the wild anymore. I saw my first in a year or so today in Aldi parking lot in Glen Allen, VA. Watched for a while, but missed the owner when I went inside.

Decent looking CVT. Body a little rough, but good paint. I may catch him yet. Looks like a ride sharer using the lot for day parking.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well y'all, it happened! First meeting in the wild since I got the little baby, and both reds at that!
Just out at my regular grocery store, a local health food chain (go figure).

Turns out this person only lives a couple miles from me, we were both in shock a bit...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,307 Posts
Cool! One of you needs a hood. I know where there is a good red one if you want to take a road trip to Albuquerque.

Sam

2601 - 2620 of 2640 Posts