Honda Insight Forum banner

2621 - 2640 of 2640 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Honda Insight MT
634 Posts
Saw ANOTHER red G1 going southbound on Route 29 outside Charlottesville, VA
That was me! I take 29 to and from Charlottesville twice a week. Were you driving your Insight? I didn't see one on the way up or down. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Haha I was hoping it would be someone on the board! I was working so I was driving an inconspicuous sprinter van. Looking good though!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I saw an Insight at work just as the polar vortex moved in. Mine.

Should have gone home sooner. The snow plow guys came through and left a pile two feet tall and four feet wide behind little Igor. Took me 15 minutes of serious shoveling before I could back out.

That said, the new Nexen tires I put on last summer are doing fine in the winter snow and slush.

Dashing through the snow / in a 60-horsepower car / through the bluffs I go / I‘m sure that I’ll go far. 😉

- Park

·
Premium Member
2005 G1 NFR 5spd
348 Posts
Saw a Citrus heading East on Hwy 96 towards I-24 on Tuesday Feb 23 around 3:30 PM

Reactions: Vivila

·
Registered
136 Posts
I See the same insights on my way home from way home from work every weekday after 6:30am. First one is silver with a transformers logo on the rear hatch, we both take I-80E home until crossing the Bay Bridge, then the silver G1 merges onto I-580S and disappears.

Then when I enter Fairfield close to home, I cross paths with a citrus G1 on the same overcrossing on HWY 12, typically around 7:20am.

There’s also a silver one always parked a block from the gas station I use near my home.

And at least 1-2 a week I see a blue G1 that takes I-80W and we both split after I-680S.

A silver one parks a block from my work at night around 11pm.

A red one is ALWAYS parked at Veritable vegetable in San Francisco, close to my other work site.

And two memorable sightings was a couple who’s parked next to my and my then girlfriend. Older couple in a silver G1 at hog island oyster in Marshall, CA. The other was an enthusiastic blonde girl who waved in excitement at me at the Bay Bridge Toll Plaza one afternoon, her driving silver G1. We were stuck in traffic all the way into downtown SF until she’s exited on embarcadero.

Wonder if any of these sightings are members here?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I saw an Insight in Onalaska, WI April 3 around 5:30p. It was turning north from Highway 16 onto Theatre Road. Silver, with the spats off.

Hello, neighboring Insight owner?

- Park

·
Registered
2002 Honda Insight [manual]
44 Posts
Saw a blue one just outside of Chico CA. I was in a crown Vic, hope I see it again one day in my insight

·
Registered
619 Posts
In the 2015 "Mockumentary" No Men Beyond This Point
Basic plot: in the 195s, women start producing children without men. All new children are girls. Changes ensue.

There's a line something like: "All they did was give us world peace and electric cars!" Later, when a man escapes from a men's camp, his rescuer shows up driving a G1!

BTW...
The movie is uncomfortably funny. Made me squirm. Made me laugh out loud. Give it a watch, if your ego can stand it.

Reactions: MparkH

·
Engine-Off-Coast
2,016 Posts
Friday 07 May, 2021
Silver G1 with Georgia plates

Around 8:30 I was outside a bar in EAV and I saw it heading southeast on Flat Shoals towards Glenwood. Maybe 30 minutes later it returned, heading northwest.

I didn't recognize this one. I have a guess as to who owned it, but I couldn't see any identifying characteristics.

2621 - 2640 of 2640 Posts