Honda Insight Forum banner
2681 - 2695 of 2695 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Yeah, one of my friends gives me crap about how slow my car was. I told him, ok, lets go from Phoenix to Denver and see who gets there first since I only have to stop once.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I saw an Insight near Cranky Al’s donuts in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Nice little silver car. The owner pulled away as I was walking down the street. Sounded nice and smooth!

- Park

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,469 Posts
Looks like the hood needs a slight adjustment. IMO
Willie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Spotted a blue g1 while I was parked near Mercedes of Arlington, VA last Wednesday. It was my first sighting of one since January.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Silverstone. Looked to be in good shape. Heading east on Parson’s Road just outside Oberlin, Ohio. Didn’t get a look at the driver. I was heading in the opposite direction and it all happened very quickly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Saw this last August parked behind the service center at Pines Ford in Pembroke Pines, FL and never posted it. Don't really know what to say about it and there was no one around to ask.

20200804_165724_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
586 Posts
Don't drive 100+ miles a day since retiring and I haven't seen another Insight in about a year

·
Registered
212 Posts
Someone else with a red insight lives within about block of me (University District, Seattle). Last night they parked directly in front of my apartment, so of course I had to get a pic:

Been seeing the car around for at least a few months but haven't met the person yet. Hi if you're on here!

Reactions: driscotj and Steady

·
Registered
289 Posts
I saw an Insight and a half at Bee's garage in Wausau, WI. Steve F and I drove up for parts.

In his driveway is a very nice, clean blue CVT...

In his backyard is half of a silver MT he's parting out and cutting up for scrap. He has friends who are melting down the aluminum and making castings...

About a quarter of the car ended up back in my garage...

Supposed to be a running 250k mile engine and MT. I bought it to save it from the scrap heap. Let me know if you have needs...

- Park

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
I didn't just see "an" Insight; I saw FOUR! Not only that, but 4 red ones, just like mine. Unbelievable.

I took a drive up 101N / W, east side of Olympics, to Port Angeles. First one I saw was around Sequim, he was headed east / south. I blinked my lights, he blinked back.

About 1 minute later, same thing - another one headed east. I blinked my lights but no blink back.

Either of these belong to anyone around here?

Then, about 1/2 hour later I pulled into Safeway (supermarket) just east of Port Angeles. There was another red one parked in the lot. It's possible it could have been one of the ones I saw earlier, but it looked dirtier. I was like, 'Holy ****, can't believe it'.

But THEN, I looked beyond that one, and a few rows distant, there was another one! Nice shiny red. I actually talked to this person for a minute. She said there was another one she knew of in the area and the driver has the same name as her...

It's like Port Angeles/Sequim is the Mecca of red Insights. What's funny is that my own car came over on a ferry or something, I think, at Port Angeles, from Canada. It's a Canadian car.

Pretty weird. I see a red once in a while, or maybe a couple Insights over a day or two. But 4 red ones all within the hour, in the same location. That's crazy.

2681 - 2695 of 2695 Posts