Honda Insight Forum banner
2821 - 2840 of 2880 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,865 Posts
Can you unblock the plate please? I want to run it and see how many miles are on it. Showing the plate isn't really invading privacy...

View attachment 96585
Citrus green going north on I-15, 7am this morning. Must have had a good battery, he was in the fast lane going up the pass!
[EDIT]: Also it's a 2000 so I want to add it to the registry that @EggEnjoyer and I have.

·
Super Moderator
2,098 Posts
Here is a picture of the ODO front the citrus listed above from 2-10-2022.
Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Car Odometer

Scott

·
Super Moderator
2,098 Posts
And here is a picture of it flying up the hill again this morning. It’s not my car however when I messaged this morning the owner was in his way and took the picture on the fly.
Speedometer Trip computer Vehicle Gauge Tachometer

Scott

·
Super Moderator
2,098 Posts
That would be, InsightCentral member, Insight for Life.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thursday, June 2nd - Spotted a silver Gen1 late afternoon heading east on I-84 near Vernon, Connecticut (CT plates). That evening I encountered another silver Gen1 on I-495 N near Chelmsford, Massachusetts (MA plates, missing fender skirts). As long as I've owned Insights, I've never seen more than one in a day. They've all moved west or south! 😁

·
Registered
Red 2000 MT
60 Posts
I saw a monte carlo blue insight parked in central Massachusetts, first one I've seen in the wild! It's my favorite of the available colors, but unfortunately this one had its IMA bypassed and spats removed. I got to talk to the owner and show him my red car. No time for a picture, but a very cool experience!

·
Registered
2003 Honda Insight
43 Posts
Dear Silver,
I'm sorry for stalking you for an hour on our shared commute, but I got excited and didn't want to see us be separated by a red light or a Corolla. All I ever see on 395 are trucks and impatient cars. You were a breath of fresh air. It was a pleasure getting 62 mpg with you.
Your potential friend,
Blue

·
Premium Member
2,865 Posts
Wait a minute, that's not a standard insight color!

2821 - 2840 of 2880 Posts