Honda Insight Forum banner
2841 - 2860 of 2880 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
View attachment 98020
Visiting Fairfield CA, and saw a Citrus!
Based on the poor tire choice, gray wheels, location and obvious repaint- I'd assume this is the same random Citrus I managed to find on Google a couple months ago.

• Sad
Reactions: dminno30

·
Registered
44 Posts
I drive a tractor-trailer for a living and was getting a bit sleepy at the wheel Thursday morning… until I saw THIS!! I was definitely perked up as I made my way around I-495 in Northern Virginia! View attachment 98011

Were you able to tell if it was right hand drive? Thought the white was JDM only.

·
Premium Member
2000 Silver M/T
1,212 Posts
I just took a 2833 mile trip out west over the course of the last 9 days, and we kept an eye out the entire time trying find a fellow Insight traveler. That didn't happen until today. We saw a blue G1 going northbound on 57 in Missouri between mm 30/31. About 30 minutes later, a first gen NSX was also traveling northbound on 57.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Just last Saturday I was in Santa Cruz, CA waiting to turn left from Seabright Av onto Soquel Av, a good looking Monte Carlo Blue pulled up on my right side, stopped and honked. The driver waved and smiled and I waved and gave a thumbs up. What a welcome sight. I had not seen another in the wild for months. Wish I could have gotten a photo.

·
Engine-Off-Coast
2,378 Posts
Were you able to tell if it was right hand drive? Thought the white was JDM only.
The one in the photo is not JDM. You can tell because there's no yellow side-marker light on the passenger side fender. Also I think though the rear hatch I can see the shadow of a driver in the left-hand seat.

Reactions: double11

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Sidemarkers aren't a dead giveaway.

I put them on my US silverstone to help standout at night whilst out and about.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

The cut out is highlighted on the back of the fender, so it's a relatively easy mod.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I looked up a RoW Insight parts list and found the part numbers are specific to the Insight, however it looks like 1996-00 Civic/1997-01 Prelude ones will fit comparing with the photo bbcb posted:

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Font Material property Rectangle

Insight left: 34351-S3Y-G02
Insight right: 34301-S3Y-G02

Civic left: 34351-SL4-003
Civic right: 34301-SL4-003

2841 - 2860 of 2880 Posts