Honda Insight Forum banner
2901 - 2912 of 2912 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Silverstone with front-to-back black 2" stripe on the driver's side, 6pm, passing in front of the Hyatt Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii, yesterday, 11/19/22

·
Premium Member
308 Posts
A Silverstone ~10AM this morning at the Costco on Richmond Avenue, Houston.

Outside of my own driveway, 1st I've seen in the wild in several years. Nornally see 2 or 3 when visiting Pops in Seattle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saw another citrus in Shropshire! View attachment 98805 Well, Philip got in touch and was only 20 miles away, so I popped by to compare mods over a coffee. They are virtually sister cars. Mine is #32 and his is #37 (or thereabouts). He's an engineer and has done a load of work on it. His roof trims are off for the inevitable leaking seam fix, and the garage includes a part rebuild gearbox and a spare battery. Interestingly, he has gone full stealth mode and deleted ALL tailgate stickers, while I have not. Oh, and check out those optional bumper corner rubbers. Apparently fitted from new. Not seen those in the flesh/rubber before. View attachment 98806
This is currently on m5 South h Junction 8

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
12,347 Posts
"Bath for the day". Was that a community shower? LOL

·
and two dogs
391 Posts
OK, so that might sound a little odd to those outside the UK. We had Romans running the country for a while. They brought nice warm communal bath houses (Ideal for our rubbish weather) and lots of other stuff (wine, apples, straight roads). The City of 'Bath' is named after this:
Sky Water Building Cloud City

Roman Baths

·
Registered
865 Posts
Don't worry about it @UK_MJN - over here, we talk about "shagging a few balls with the kids."

Reactions: UK_MJN

·
Registered
369 Posts
Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

I had less than 0.7 seconds to take this photo, hence the potato quality.

Spotted this in Newark, DE. Has Maryland plates. An older woman was driving it and didn't even notice mine. To be fair, the sun was probably in her eyes given her visor is down.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Driving my new Insight down from northern Cali and saw two insights!
The red one on pacific coast highway in Santa Cruz
View attachment 98256
and the silver one on the 101 in LA
View attachment 98257
Both owners didn't seem to acknowledge that I was there :(
@dminno, that's me S/B Hwy 1 in Santa Cruz. So sorry that I didn't notice you. I love to see other G1's "in the wild", but I see them so rarely that I don't seem to watch close enough. Sure hope you are enjoying your G1.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Automotive parking light Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle

Another damn Ohio Insight. Near the University of Cincinnati. Registered in Franklin County. Never seen before, but the car was identical to mine and registered in my home county, so I left a note.

2901 - 2912 of 2912 Posts