Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2010 Honda Insight

Hey Folks! My name is Nadeem and I will be the new Administrator for the site. In case you don’t know, Insightcentral.net has joined the Autoforums group of sites, and if there are any site related issues/technical problems, forward them to the moderators who can contact me directly. Benjamin did a great job with the board, and we appreciate all his contributions towards making this a great place for Insight owners. We have updated the board software on the site to reap the benefits of using Vbulletin. Some immediate benefits include increased support, security, and anti-spam measures, which will make the site safer and better for all users. With the new model around the corner, we expect an influx of new users. VBulletin gives us the tools necessary to manage these numbers. Membership packages have also been added for those who wish to contribute to the site monetarily. Benjamin is in travel at the moment, but I’m sure he will chime in when he can. I look forward to getting to know the community. Thanks! :)
<o></o>
Nadeem

The FAQ Has been updated for any simple user questions. Also, I have started a thread HERE for any technical questions you have.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.