Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,488 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
That’s an old cotton sack.

other picture is a homemade blanket or quilt.Can’t see it but the framing square is with it behind.

Could not say how long it would take one person to make that.

That’s a local barn in Crockett County. They don’t build those around here no more.

it was destroyed during a tornado a few years ago. But that picture looks exactly like it.And I can remember lots of different locations for those buildings that have been lost.

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Time marches on. I drove through a city yesterday that still had a decent
old downtown presence, but it looked like a ghost town with all the businesses
closed with the Virus. It may be the knock out punch for old downtowns across
the USA, that were kinda hanging on.

·
Registered
216 Posts
If I can find it , I have a picture of me picking cotton at 5 years old, which
is 60 ? years ago☺. My labor yielded 4 lbs. of cotton x 3 cents per pound, and
a total income of 12 cents for the day. Since it was a family business, I didn't
get paid. Nathan was at his house watching cartoons, while I was toiling by
the sweat of the brow in the fields.🙃

·
Registered
354 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
My thoughts exactly!!!!!

I haven’t looked it up but I bet Abraham Lincoln never had banana. now George Washington may have. I think he went down to Barbados. And they have bananas there.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
That’s a real block of ice around his head. 1940.—-I might go back inside of a grocery market if I had that on. I don’t think anyone would want to get very close to me. And you could have Clorox mixed in with it.

wouldn’t that be cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Interesting briefing.

We all should wonder if there’s more behind this shutdown the media frenzy has promoted.

Well worth your time listening to these two intelligent doctors speak out with FIRST HAND data and experience in fighting viruses and flu.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
If you have a compost pile. That will introduce you to microbes fungi bacteria yeast . Which will help your immune system stay strong. I went and raked mine the other day. Having a pet does the same thing.

A few years ago I was studying a culture of people in South America.

They’re still eating a lot of their food from the rain forest. They get a lot of probiotics from their food. And they don’t get sick very often

Plus they live up to their 70s out in the forest.A lot of our food comes from a can.

Another thing I saw that helped the immune system. Also from years ago before I got interested Honda Insights.

Bullet ants. They make young kids get stung several times growing up. It may affect their immune system for life.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #393
I try to keep an open mind. We used to put bacteria on our cotton plants. It was not harmful to the plant and it helped keep harmful microbes from taking hold or taken up residence on our cotton plants.

I want to keep a strong immune system. And stay 100 miles away from somebody with COVID-19.

unless she is really good looking🤓
Would I pass the bullet ant test?

if it would help my immune system.
Sure why not. You could always take a local anesthetic.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
Who knows? I think it’s happening in the prisons And jails. I think it’s happened in Servall nursing homes.

I predicted it two months ago. Who knows. I Imagine a type of shell shock develops.All day long people who you are horrified of with the disease. An America does not have PPE.It’s predictable. Who knows.

I hope it’s not what she says.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #396

We have ace 2 receptors In different parts of our body.
Lung Tissue inside our veins that’s what this disease attacks.

Ace two receptors are not on our skin.But in tissue types where its present those body parts get inflamed swollen converted to Virus.

I hope I don’t get infected.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welp...looks like we are going to be vegetarians, if we can get the vegetables.

On another note, I couldn't find any bullet ants. I substituted hornets and wasps.
If I post again, you'll know I survived.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #399
Just drove to Alamo and back.. 30 mph on the country Road 45 to 47 on the highway. My O2 sensor is acting up.

The manual is about twice as efficient as the CVT.The CVT has 70 pound battery in it and the 35 pound car seat.Plus all the windshield wipers and muffler and the right size rims. . I still like driving the CVT Makes me respect the five speed even more.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #400

I remembered the results of remdesivir not having any affect on patients in China months ago. Now they are saying that it works a little. Who do you believe. I can see pushing a drug that doesn’t work at all to give people hope the ones that get well you can say it worked The ones that don’t you can say they did not get treated fast enough. How do you determine if it works or not honestly. And then they can say-We can use this drug to make lots of money.Even though it’s not helpful at all to the patients. But with the profits we can make drugs later on that do work.

I don’t know how companies run their business but I have had some people that operated like I’m talking about..

381 - 400 of 421 Posts