Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Iv'e been trying to get an armrest from Husco Engineering. I recieved an e-mail from the owner stating he was retiring after 55 years of working. I told him to enjoy his retirement and that it was to bad we couldn't buy his products anymore. I bet him a dollar to a donut that he could have sold his business for a pretty penny. Anyhow,to bad for us long distance insight owners. Arturo

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Arturo,
I certainly like my JC Whitney armrest because of the storage. It was relatively easy to install, and Rick Reece has done both the Husco and the Whitney one.

http://www.insightcentral.net/forum/vie ... highlight=

has a post in it that explains how I installed mine.

robert

·
Registered
652 Posts
Just an update. My daughter managed to break the hinges on the JC whitney one. Its a nice armrest however and unless others have had this happen I would not use this as a reason not to buy. I'll try some superglue for a repair. Have fun, Rick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Civic Armrest

As noted in my earlier post, I've been very pleased with my Civic armrest. It's not a perfect fit, but it's good enough for me.

What a difference when driving 55 miles to work! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Civic Armrest

spacebug said:
As noted in my earlier post, I've been very pleased with my Civic armrest. It's not a perfect fit, but it's good enough for me.

What a difference when driving 55 miles to work! :D
:D I installed the civic armrest as you did and am very pleased as to the fit. I had to trim the front portion to fit, but it looks perfect! I got a tan one so the color is close to the interior color :) Thanks spacebug. I appreciate steering me right on the armrest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts