Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of getting a bra for the front of my insight and I seem to recall that someone here modified their bra to cover the lower air intake area with matching black material. I believe they said they used rivits of some kind or buttons. I'm wondering what buttons or rivits could be used to secure the air block flap to the bra? I can't seem to find something that would work, perhaps I just don't know what I'm looking for. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
10,918 Posts
Bra

Check with "Calpod".
PM is the easiest.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Now that's one tiny bra! :shock: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Greetings CalPod,
Where did you get your bra and how much was it?

·
Registered
473 Posts
That looks pretty nice Calpod. I've never had one on any of my vehicles, but I assume that it has to be removed to open the hood. Is that correct?

I recently bought my Insight used, and most of it's body dings and such are on the nose. A bra like this would go a long ways towards cleaning up my exterior.

·
Registered
569 Posts
devin1955 said:
I've never had one on any of my vehicles, but I assume that it has to be removed to open the hood. Is that correct?
It does not need to be removed. There is a seperate piece that goes on the hood. I also got mine from carbras.com. Total with shipping is $109.97.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts