Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very pleased with my first-ever Insight get-together that Billy so kindly organised. I have a thought that it would be nice to have a regular section of the board for gatherings. We all have a unique car that we are proud of. The more we get together the better our sense of community. People who would like to meet others can post on the get-together section. Just a thought.

I was able to attain 75mpg from Sacramento to San Leandro. I came back with a little lead foot but managed 65 mpg. This morning on my morning commute I got my best ever 66.3 mpg on the way to work. Total round trip, though, including going to lunch dropped me down to 59.6. Heat and waiting through multiple cycles of lights took their toll on the way back home.

cheers everyone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I live in Glendora CA in the San Garbiel Valley, is anyone interested in a Los Angles Rally. I think it could fun. I've never been to a rally so i'm not sure what people usually do.

I'd like to invite people who own any type of alt fuel vehicle. CNG, Electric, Hybrid any model. I think it would turn some heads maybe get some responces from the local papers. Especially if Los Angeles gas prices hit over 2.00 for 87 again. Private Message me if anyone is interested in helping me organize this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts