Votes: 25 53.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need to get a count of which meals folks are going to eat at the fest. Meal funding is tight and we don't want to waste any money for meals that won't be consumed. Please enter in the above poll the multiple meals you will have at the fest. Just list your meals. Thanks:)

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posting Messages Here

Sorry, I got that one wrong. You may post meal related messages here in this thread. PLEASE POLL YOUR MEALS ABOVE.

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Counting Meals for Multiple Attendees

A shortcoming of the polling method is that you can only enter a count of one. If you are bringing multiple attendees, then please post a message here with your full meal count. Otherwise, please just poll your meals in the poll above.

I hope everyone will realize that something of this size has never been before by this group of planners. We ask your patience as we work through the little glitches. So far, it is working out pretty well:)

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
"none of the above" :)

Note: poll won't let me vote for nothing.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Poll is for people who eat.......Period.

·
3,641 Posts
Please spread the word that all attendees must vote!

"If everyone votes for their meals, this meet is gonna be great, and its gonna be huge, I'm telling you its gonna be huge!"

Also, the poll results will help determine when the gravity of the attendees will be at the meet, hence it will be useful for the event planners as the presentations are scheduled.

VOTE AMERICA!...and in this case UK, CAN, and NZ too.

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
List your meals!

everyone needs to vote or poll your meals!!!!! Please

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
voted- thanks to the host and anyone assisting with logistics

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Meal Count

You will be unable to make more than one poll of meals. If you know of folks who aren't getting counted, then please post a message here in this thread. Thanks

·
Linsight Designer
1,778 Posts
I have a restrictive diet, so won't be eating group food. I voted for "saturday breakfast" since I couldn't vote for "none". Subtract 1 from "saturday breakfast".

·
Administrator
10,770 Posts
Voted thanks.
Not sure I'm ready for US portions but will give it my best shot.
Cheers for organising all of this.
I'm trying to eat healthily though...

·
Super Moderator
7,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Actually, eating healthy isn't a bad idea. Maybe we add something like grilled chicken breast to the menu. Maybe there are some other things we could do also. But, yes, American food is pretty unhealthy in general, and we all kinda show it;)

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
My diet is somewhat restricted, so I don't tend to eat red meat, anything spicy, and stuff like beans, broccoli and cabbage. Bland grilled chicken and fish, cheese and eggs, cereal, fruit and toast...really basic stuff...works for me. If there are supplies around, I can prep for myself if the general menu doesn't fit. Or I can bring my own stuff if there is access to a little kitchen and grill space.

B

PS...if you need a "basic", bland food chef/cook for an alternate menu, I can probably deal with that...

PPSS...I think I wasn't paying attention and clicked on "dinner" for Sunday night in the survey. That probably won't happen...

·
Registered
652 Posts
I included SAT lunch and Dinner on my vote but have taken Friday off now so hopefully I will be there for Friday Lunch and Dinner as well. Have to leave early Sunday morning for the drive back but it looks like a nice schedule for Friday and Saturday

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Great Rick, it will be good to see you after many many years. 2003 I think.
Willie

1 - 20 of 23 Posts