Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally sold my Insight yesterday, 2002 #559 to a gentleman here in town. I would have had the car 4 years in August. It has 2,731 miles on it when I bought it in August 2002, had 41,904 miles when I sold it yesterday (not that I was counting ;) ). It could not have been an easier sell. The buyer had an Insight before, sold it and got an Accord Hybrid then decided he wanted an Insight again and gave the Accord to his wife. I got $14,000 for it, which was a tad over private party book but that also included the remainder of the Honda Care Warranty I had on the car. Funny thing is I got 3 calls on it the day I sold it already.

I will miss it, it's the first car I've had that has never left me stranded, though there were a few little qwirks along the way. I will miss the attention it got me, but the new Civic deffinitely inspries less Smug (South Park reference).

Anyways, I'm not leaving here, I know too much about these little cars so I will continue to share what I know here for a while to come.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Rick said:
Well, I finally sold my Insight yesterday, 2002 #559 to a gentleman here in town. I would have had the car 4 years in August. It has 2,731 miles on it when I bought it in August 2002, had 41,904 miles when I sold it yesterday (not that I was counting ). It could not have been an easier sell. The buyer had an Insight before, sold it and got an Accord Hybrid then decided he wanted an Insight again and gave the Accord to his wife. I got $14,000 for it, which was a tad over private party book but that also included the remainder of the Honda Care Warranty I had on the car. Funny thing is I got 3 calls on it the day I sold it already.

I will miss it, it's the first car I've had that has never left me stranded, though there were a few little qwirks along the way. I will miss the attention it got me, but the new Civic deffinitely inspries less Smug (South Park reference).

Anyways, I'm not leaving here, I know too much about these little cars so I will continue to share what I know here for a while to come.

Will you still like the smell of your own farts? (South Park reference).

I had a feeling of loss when we sold our Insight. We replaced it with a 95 Prizm. ($500.00 cheap!!!)

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JeffKinTN said:
Will you still like the smell of your own farts? (South Park reference).
Only now when I'm driving my Electric car. Thanks! :lol:

(For those of you who have not seen the South Park episode there is some inside humor here)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts