Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen the video for Red Blooded Woman by Kylie?

There an Insight in it. Just after she gets off the back of the tanker, she walks past in, it's on the L/H side of the screen.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mark Elvin said:
Anyone seen the video for Red Blooded Woman by Kylie?

There an Insight in it. Just after she gets off the back of the tanker, she walks past in, it's on the L/H side of the screen.
There is an Insight in the third episode of the first season of "Six Feet Under". It is hard to spot unless you're really familiar with the profile of the Insight.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
What's a "Kylie Minogue"?

There is an Insight in the third episode of the first season of "Six Feet Under". It is hard to spot unless you're really familiar with the profile of the Insight.
So I wasn't the only one to notice this....:)

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
What's a "Six Feet Under"?

Kylie Minogue is a rather good looking British female singer. (IMHO) Mark should make our day and post a picture for us on this side of the pond. :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Kylie Minogue is a rather good looking British female singer.
Actually, she's a rather good looking Australian female singer. I have several Australian friends from grad school, and they were fans of her performance in the Australian soap "Neighbours"... Not that I pay much attention to these things of course... :)

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Educate yourselves at:

http://www.kylie.com

Unfortunately the clip of her latest video (Red Blooded Woman) on her website just misses the Insight. :?

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Thanks, Mike and Aaron.

I had seen Kylie in a guest appearance on the comedy series "The Vickar of Dibley" and therefore assumed she was British.

I'll undertake to watch "Six Feet Under" sometime.

Kip

·
Registered
90 Posts
"The One"

In the final scene in the movie "The One" (Jet Li martial arts action flick) You see a couple Insights and what I think is an EV. I finally saw the movie after some friends told me that our car made a cameo.

Ron

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes a RED and a SILVER Insight and a GREEN METALLIC Honda EV are to be seen.
An undefineable yellow three-wheeled thing also :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
No. 166 said:
Yes a RED and a SILVER Insight and a GREEN METALLIC Honda EV are to be seen.
An undefineable yellow three-wheeled thing also :lol:
The 3-wheel electric vehicle was the "Sparrow" by Corban Motors. The company had since went under... too bad... that was the only electric car that my wife and I were willing to buy... (when we have the money...)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi All:

___I just watching the DVD called “Dickie Roberts: Former Child-Star” with my son tonight. There was some funny parts so it wasn’t as bad as you would have thought … Anyway, the “car” attraction was an automobile called “Insight” owned by Rob Reiner! A little silver beauty at that.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email:3aca9sdf][email protected][/email:3aca9sdf]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts