Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://bit.ly/1nHc3KW

Nice product...great price...going to be hard to find with the Gen1 type font. They even come with 2 bolts, 2 crews, and two bolt cover "H" caps.

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Problem! Can't beat the $15 (shipped) price. :)

·
Linsight Designer
1,778 Posts
Thanks for the post... ordered one and it arrived a few days later. High quality solid metal design... much heavier than I'd expected, but it looks good and is now installed on the rear.

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem Mudder. Glad you like it. I thought the same thing about the quality. And it comes with 2 bolts, 2 screws, and 2 caps for the top of them.

·
Registered
619 Posts
No problem Mudder. Glad you like it. I thought the same thing about the quality. And it comes with 2 bolts, 2 screws, and 2 caps for the top of them.
My damn maintenance required light keeps flashing at me, guess an oil change is coming up soon.. So, money is going for that instead of something cool like this.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Installed

Just got mine and put it on. I like it! My only beef is it doesn't fit into the bottom tabs so I had to mount it on the outside of that. It seems snug to it though, so I don't expect to get any vibration noise from it.

Attachments

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice! .....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts