Honda Insight Forum banner

Insight Rear Wheel Covers stolen

4K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  mayo 
#1 ·
Hello
I was wondering if anyone has a pair of oxygen blue metallic Insight wheel covers for sale as my Insight was stolen. Thankfully it was returned, but without them.

kind regards

James

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
No worries, here it is, they took the keys from inside my house along with a pot of small change. Then waited a day or two and then took the car. What is rather funny is that the police caught the person in the car with no driving licence and insurance , he said his friend lent it to him so now he can't be prosecuted for it. Nothing to really prevent them doing it again in the future I fear.

#4 ·
Sorry can't help with wheel covers but very interested in how it was stolen here in UK.
Keys in it?

You might still be able to order them new from Honda paid for by insurance?

Have you had a look round where it was recovered? Tricky at the minute but might be around

#6 ·
Sorry can't help with wheel covers but very interested in how it was stolen here in UK.
Keys in it?

You might still be able to order them new from Honda paid for by insurance?

Have you had a look round where it was recovered? Tricky at the minute but might be around
No worries. The keys were taken from inside my house. Yes, I did do a search locally however the police could not give me any specifics about where they had been driving about.
I'm still hopeful

#9 ·
You could put a picture of a set of blue wheel covers on your local FB group ask people to share it and offer a decent reward if they are found. £50-100 or something.

#11 ·
Please include your Location in your Profile. Thank you.
Willie

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.