Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a red insight (never seen one before up close) on the grassy key stretch the same day i put a deposit down on a red one in minnesota! Since my parents have houses in MN and FL and i have a house in MN i was down here visiting my parents and i actually saw an insight. I followed it in my truck for like 15 miles in goo goo eye staring, really annoyed my girlfriend. I go back up to minnesota to pick up my insight in June, and i cant wait...

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Hi Packrat; Is yours going to be new or used? CVT or 5-speed? If new, are you SURE the dealer will have it in June, or is that just their "promise"? 2 years ago I drove my silver Insight (2003, since been sold) from WA to Key West, Fl. I averaged 88.4 mpg over the 6,420 mile journey. The Keys are beautiful with the green colored water and long bridges and palm trees and tropical weather......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a new insight, 2006, red 5 speed. Its the last one i could find at a honda dealership in minnesota and lucky not to far away from where i live up there. I'm staying in the florida keys june 1st when i head back to twin city area. I put a deposit down on it. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts