Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was visiting Napa last Wed, Aug 18, when I saw a silver Insight with an emblem of an eagle (or a hawk of some kind) on the hood and on each of the doors. Wondering if anyone out there know if that is a car club of somekind.

Nice to see an Insight once in awhile, but it seems like sightings are getting more rare...to me anyway.

Happy motoring!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Tonpilot1 said:
...I saw a silver Insight with an emblem of an eagle (or a hawk of some kind) on the hood and on each of the doors.
Hmmm, Nice! :shock:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've only seen 3 in the 5 months I've owned mined.

1 silver & 1 black in murfreesboro tn & a red one last weekend on 1-24 near murfreesboro.

I think your right about it being rare, I look all the time and I have only seen the above ones once each! You would think with these gas prices you would see 5 in a row drafting at 65mph down the highway???

I guess it doesn't matter to people how much you spend in gas a year as long as your SUV's bigger than your neighbor's!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
So weird how different it is in other parts of the country...if I buy the Insight I'm looking at, it will be the second Insight in my building, and the fourth hybrid car (Pruis and Civic). The other Insight would only be parked a few spaces away and I see it nearly every day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i had to use autotrader.com to find mine and fly to texas to get it, everyone around here looks at it likeits a ufo or something around here!!

People around here don't own them or respect them, i drive mine like a normal car and the tailgate and ride my bumper all the time, i dont sweat the gas like alot of people,I'm coming from 12mpg Jeep!

The funny part is when I confront the tailgaters and they see i'm a really big guy not an 85 pound college professor type they thought was driving, they change there tune real quick!! It's sad and funny at the same time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts