Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any? I think I read in another thread about the ad where it made a brief appearance. But has Honda created any Insight-only advertisemtents? There is so much imagery you could use. Here's what I'd like to see:

On a desert road (like Interstate 5 here in California), overhead time-lapse shot of an interchange with gas station. Endlessly, SUVs pull into the station while a constant stream of Insights (silver, green, red, blue) pass right by. Some Thievery Corporation in the background, a blindingly shimmering metallic font for the name Honda Insight...

I'm really geeking, here. By the way, the car-pool lane stickers could be a little smaller. And should have Arnold Schwarzenegger's face on them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! There's so much on this site I've not seen..

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've not seen an Insight advertisement on TV since they first came out. Of course, I don't think now they need one. Seems that word-of-mouth during this fuel crisis will be all it needs :)

Has anyone found the latest stats on sales in the last month? I'm pretty curious. Also, I'd love to find out the webstats on the Honda sight for how much traffic the Insight page is getting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No, haven't seen any Insight ads, but I am seening a whole lot of SUV ads of late!
I guess you you ony have to spend money on advertising to sell image, not reality!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts