Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Thanks for the links. Amazingly I didn't have those pictures yet.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Yes, thanks for the links to the pics. While on the Honda UK website I also noticed that the Insight brochure has been completely updated as well.

·
Registered
124 Posts
if you run higher screen resolutions (i do) run photoshop upsize it and do some moderate "smar blur", looks really good

G

·
0 Posts
Hi All:

___Would any of you really good Photoshop experts mind taking pic number 08 as linked here (low pavement angle - front end shot) and paint it Formula Red? I would love that pic in a HQ rendered Formula Red at 1024x768 as my very own desktop! Maybe remove the Honda.uk.co on the bottom as well? Or if any of you know where a low level yet great pic like #8 is only in Red, I would greatly appreciate that.

___Thanks in advance.

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email:byk8z817][email protected][/email:byk8z817]

·
Registered
124 Posts
i would, but im new w/ photoshop and dont know how to change colors.

is it the lump on the roof? as if the car has been transplanted. or is it the way to crisp looking insight tag on the front? maybe the unrealistically blurred background? or the line that apears to go the wrong way? or is it just the fact that they put the honda at the bottom?

·
Registered
334 Posts
And most obvious of all... the blurred out driver. 8)

G

·
0 Posts
Hi All:

___Even though I like the Pic #8 from the UK site better, I went to Honda’s US Insight - site, clicked to enlarge the following pic:

___After that, I set it as wallpaper … It looks great but it sure doesn’t compete with pic #8 in Formula Red :(

___My wife thinks I am nuts ;)

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___[email:25v4ri6e][email protected][/email:25v4ri6e]

·
Registered
66 Posts
Larger red one?

Wayne, did you say you found a larger version of the red? The pic looks fine, but at 1600x1200 it looks like crap :)

Must... have... red... Insight... wallpaper.

G

·
0 Posts
Hi Redgiki:

___Go to the US Honda - Insight web page here. Left click on the “Click to enlarge” wording. A larger jpg will appear. Right click on this larger jpg and under XP Home/Pro --> Set as Background. I don’t know how it will look at 1600x1200 but at 1024x768, it looks fantastic w/ no artifacts or aliasing. Your desktop will now just show the Insight as pictured above, not the lower white border with the Insight shown in New Formula Red description underneath or the gray border w/ close window dialog on top which is as it should be.

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___[email:3b7q1q7b][email protected][/email:3b7q1q7b]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts