I left the reading light on for a day, and it obviously drain the battery. So I try to started with jumper cables no response at all, completely dead. AAA came and no response at all even with their equipment and knowledge. When the car is connected with the jumper cables nothing responds no lights no radio nothing. The only suggestion from AAA was that a fuse that goes where you connect the battery was broken, is in a little box connected to the battery right where is connected to the car. Does anyone have any idea what this could be and if its something easy to solve like buy the part in aoutoparts or if is something that only the dealer can solve? Thanks for your help in advance.