• Yes

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 42.2%
321 - 340 of 672 Posts

· Super Moderator
2,161 Posts
Gerald,

Is 12E also called "County Line RD"? I was never able to get mapquest onto your house and noticed that they MAY be calling it that. By following the directions you provided, it looks on detailed map like 12E may very well be the county line.
Yes, 1200E is the same as (County Line Rd.).

· Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #323 ·
Correct. Just placed that address correction on my signature to clear up any confusion.
Thanks
Gerald

· Premium Member
758 Posts
There are cheaper alternatives on amazon for the clips. I don't have the link right now. Will post later.
I found the 915303 clips on Amazon a lot less than G1, and was thinking of ordering 5 sets (10 per set @~$1.85ea vs about $3.20ea from G1) which could cover my blue Insight (found 6 of the 7 in my stock), maybe my gray Insight, and then maybe 2 more Insights (3 if I delay my gray one). Are there 2 folks attending that will want clip sets?

Then G1 parts has the best deal I could find on the other clips (91504, 91505 and 91511). If there is interest, I would be willing to order qty 7 of each (1 for my blue Insight, 2 for my gray one, and 2 X 2 for 2 more Insights (3 if I delay my gray one). Again, I need a commitment of 2 folks attending that want full sets.

Estimated cost for full sets with ship (and WI tax) is about $65 per car.

Let me know if there is interest in the next day (or so). Otherwise, I will just order for myself...

B

· Registered
2,359 Posts
i really want to make the trip from Maryland ,but i just got a jury duty letter for that friday,i have to check thursday nite though phone call to see if my number gets called,if not my donation would be in,but if its not called i have couple quick questions for our host ,id like to use my car for the valve adjustment demo,i have the gasket already and was wondering if i bring my hybrid automotive charger and discharger ,could we possibly use my car for a weekend demo of how to charge and discharge the battery,id be willing to pay some for the electricity if needed. MOUNTIAN DRIVER PM ME ABOUT TRAVEL DAY AND ROUTE,WAS THINKING DRIVING THURSDAY NITE DURING THE NITE IF POSSIBLE,

· Super Moderator
9,830 Posts

· Registered
136 Posts
I found the 915303 clips on Amazon a lot less than G1, and was thinking of ordering 5 sets (10 per set @~$1.85ea vs about $3.20ea from G1) which could cover my blue Insight (found 6 of the 7 in my stock), maybe my gray Insight, and then maybe 2 more Insights (3 if I delay my gray one). Are there 2 folks attending that will want clip sets?

Then G1 parts has the best deal I could find on the other clips (91504, 91505 and 91511). If there is interest, I would be willing to order qty 7 of each (1 for my blue Insight, 2 for my gray one, and 2 X 2 for 2 more Insights (3 if I delay my gray one). Again, I need a commitment of 2 folks attending that want full sets.

Estimated cost for full sets with ship (and WI tax) is about $65 per car.

Let me know if there is interest in the next day (or so). Otherwise, I will just order for myself...

B
Count me in for a set (both doors).

· Premium Member
758 Posts
Bluesight,,ill take a set for drivers side ,ill,pay for them when i arrive if possible,or paypal ya,,,has anybody jumped on the last spot for the bed,mite take you up on it if still open.
Already placed the orders. But it is really easy for someone else to do more:

2 sets of these (10 each, total 20):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005IC2SK0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and

2 each of these:
PILLAR MOLDING CLIP | Genuine Honda | 91505-S3Y-003
PILLAR MOLDING CLIP | Genuine Honda | 91504-S3Y-003
PILLAR MOLDING CLIP | Genuine Honda | 91511-S3Y-003

Apartment has 3 beds already booked...sorry...
B

· Premium Member
3,741 Posts
I've got a manual transmission that I'd love to crack open and get fixed. I had someone do the syncro-mod to it a while back, but I don't think it was done right.

We had done this as an event at Mike D's a couple of years ago, and it was a success. But it took Scott away from the meet for many hours. He is truly a patient, knowledgeable, and effective instructor.

So Scott is one great source, but he may already be too engaged in other presentations/clinics/and events. (The schedule of events is being finalized right now.) Scott does offer mail in service for the trans rebuild from California.

Another one is Marty. He is interested in offering this service to folks. He has done many of these over the past ten years he has been a mechanic. His email is [email protected] Please contact him for the particulars.

Don't forget the parts orders! (Input Shaft Bearing? Gear Set? etc)

· Registered
2,359 Posts
Freezin can i get a anser on demo for charge discharger set up,,i can bring my set up and we can do a charge discharge .charge demo,see how it works,,and possible demo the car for the valve adjustment segment,,i have the gasket for that left over from fredrick meet.

· Registered
171 Posts
I was asked to post a quick explanation of the VR setup. What is it, what kind of content is there, etc?

The setup will be using an HTC Vive (here's a quick orientation/promo video) and a high-end desktop computer to power it. The Vive uses IR lasers to accurately track your position in 3D space. It's very accurate and very low-latency. I guarantee you will be impressed

What can you do with it? Here are some examples to give you an idea:
You can insert yourself into the Star Wars universe
You can experience what it's like to climb Mount Everest
You can try your best not to crap your pants while you fight waves of zombies
You can walk around in 3D versions of real and beautiful places

And so much more. Thankfully a lot of the good stuff tends to be shorter experiences, which will fit well with the planned 30-45 minute timeslots. But you'll get to pick what you want to experience

· Super Moderator
9,830 Posts
Freezin can i get a anser on demo for charge discharger set up,,i can bring my set up and we can do a charge discharge .charge demo,see how it works,,and possible demo the car for the valve adjustment segment,,i have the gasket for that left over from fredrick meet.
We have something similar to this scheduled. Your setup could be the example. Which charger/discharger do you have. Is the harness installed yet?

321 - 340 of 672 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.