Honda Insight Forum banner

41 - 60 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Still looking for caravan run,,leaving Maryland Thursday nite,,like to drive during nite less traffic,,Sean let's cruise up,,70'let me know if you want follow up,

·
Super Moderator
6,746 Posts
I'd love to join you, but I'm way to far south. I take a straight shot over to Charleston WV on I64. I don't think I'll have a caravan from here :-(

·
Registered
206 Posts
ALL REGISTERED!! Can’t wait to drive down to Columbus. Hopefully my Insight will be ready.. but if not, will drive the Volt! Booked three nights at Best Western East Columbus - so won’t have to rush out on Sunday. Drive safely everyone!!

·
Linsight Designer
1,774 Posts
If anyone is interested in an airbnb, I've booked a house 4 miles away that has three bedrooms to split up. Total cost from [email protected] to [email protected] is $138/person.

People staying at this AirBNB:
-mudder (me, John)
-Harborman (Tom)
-__ THIS COULD BE YOU!

·
Registered
206 Posts
  • “Anyone interested in an airbnb? There's an entire house 4 miles away that has three bedrooms to split up. Total cost from [email protected] to [email protected] is $138/person.”
Yes! I’d be interested. I have until 4 pm today to cancel my hotel.... Thanks. (Please let me know. I sent you an email also. 👍)
Update!! Hotel cancelled - looking forward to the Air BNB! Thanks John

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
There are quite a few people who say they are coming that have not registered or paid yet. I get it, I'm as much a procrastinator as the next guy.

But if you guys want to help me not pull all my hair out... can you take a quick second to register?
You'll help me reduce my worry and my intake of antiacids pills. 😁

·
Premium Member
9,683 Posts
Are you going to update post #4 ?

·
Super Moderator
6,746 Posts
Are you going to update post #4 ?
He said he was having technical difficulties with the new site funtionality in getting the list updated. :(

With the names already posted, it looks to be another large and successful meet. Looking forward to seeing you.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
<steps up onto his soap box>
The owners of InsightCentral have covertly instituted new restrictions to the site with the last update.

Members now have a very limited time to go back and edit posts. Not sure how short the time is, but even my post from 3 days ago is already locked.

Whereas in the past the community was allowed unlimited time for editing.

Clearly site members were not involved in requesting this change.
Sure would be nice for it to go back to what it was.
<Steps off soap box>
I'll try to post the list elsewhere I guess. I don't want to keep copying and pasting into the tread and making it get messed up.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Could do a google spreadsheet I suppose. Editing would be nice though.....

·
Super Moderator
6,746 Posts
Eric. I just ran a test and SuperMods can still edit old stuff, as would be expected. I don't understand the logic they are using and the Mods certainly didn't request exclusive editing, but to some folks allowing infinite timeframe editing is a risk of adding to flaming wars. If you will send me a a "conversation" with your additions, in the same format as in post 4, I can add them by a simple cut and paste. I'll do this every few days as the attendance list grows:)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Thank jime,,Sean am driving up Thursday nite if anybody wants to tail along,,want be there by Friday afternoon,tired am sure but nite driving with less traffic works for me,

·
Super Moderator
1,501 Posts
I have just registered and sent payment for myself and Gerald Levin.

My schedule has been very busy and in the last two days found that I can attend. I can’t drive there this year so I purchased plane tickets today. I’m flying in to Indianapolis on the fourth and meeting with Gerald. He and I will be heading over Friday morning.

I intend to book a room at the Best Western list in the initial posts. It’s kind of nice to have the opportunity to meet and talk cars at the hotel over breakfast or at the end of the day.

Looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

Scott

·
Administrator
10,623 Posts
Glad to Scott & Gerald are attending.

I'm at the best western columbus east for the duration.

I would have thought about the AIRBNB with mudder & co but my BW reservation is non refundable :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
Glad you can make it Scott!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
trying for a kitchen pass... will we need to bring anything special to take advantage of the "wet seatbelt" clinic?

41 - 60 of 146 Posts
About this Discussion
145 Replies
32 Participants
Willie Williford
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing