Honda Insight Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
People! Actual photos of actual people there! ;-)

Great to see those (I tend to be people-shy in my pics)
As I said at the event, too often I come back from the event with 99% car photos and 1% people photos.

In between all the other responsibilities, I worked hard to get more people photos this time. And even though they aren't professional shots, looking at the results, the effort was worth it.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work on putting this together, Eric. Brian Gillespie and the K-Sight crowd was a high point for me. Special thanks to Raj for the impressive/scary ride in his K-Sight and to Steve — what's not to like when you have a supercharger and Nitrous in an Insight?

·
Administrator
10,771 Posts
Back home in the UK now and time for a lie down in a darkened room..
Loads of Insight stuff to do now for next year!!

·
Premium Member
9,875 Posts
Back to "reality" after enjoying a super gathering of G1 Insighters. Seen a lot of people I have seen before and met a lot of newbies. CRS is taking a hold on me, so forgive me at times.. Thanks Eric for putting everything together. It was an adventure, not a gathering. Thanks to all that attended to keep the G1 interest alive.
Everything was done in a professional manner and well organized. Some of the speakers went beyond my attention span, but I listened and gained more knowledge, now if I can only remember the information.
I hope to be around for the next one.

·
Premium Member
9,875 Posts
Drone shots and group photos available yet?

141 - 148 of 148 Posts