Honda Insight Forum banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
People! Actual photos of actual people there! ;-)

Great to see those (I tend to be people-shy in my pics)
As I said at the event, too often I come back from the event with 99% car photos and 1% people photos.

In between all the other responsibilities, I worked hard to get more people photos this time. And even though they aren't professional shots, looking at the results, the effort was worth it.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work on putting this together, Eric. Brian Gillespie and the K-Sight crowd was a high point for me. Special thanks to Raj for the impressive/scary ride in his K-Sight and to Steve — what's not to like when you have a supercharger and Nitrous in an Insight?

·
Administrator
10,606 Posts
Back home in the UK now and time for a lie down in a darkened room..
Loads of Insight stuff to do now for next year!!

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Back to "reality" after enjoying a super gathering of G1 Insighters. Seen a lot of people I have seen before and met a lot of newbies. CRS is taking a hold on me, so forgive me at times.. Thanks Eric for putting everything together. It was an adventure, not a gathering. Thanks to all that attended to keep the G1 interest alive.
Everything was done in a professional manner and well organized. Some of the speakers went beyond my attention span, but I listened and gained more knowledge, now if I can only remember the information.
I hope to be around for the next one.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts
About this Discussion
145 Replies
32 Participants
Willie Williford
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing