Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to the Jiffy Lube around the corner from my house yesterday since my state inspection has inspired and I usually go there since it is so close.

So I pull in line and tell the guy I would like an inspection, and some other guy hollers out to him:

"Is that a hybrid"

And like I couldn't hear him, the first guy asks me the same question. "Yes" I answer, since that would be the correct response.

"Yeah! It is!" He hollers back at the second guy. "Tell him we don't do hybrids."

"We don't do....." You see where this is going. They say they can't because they don't have the necessary "equipment". So, since I didn't see the point in trying to "learn" them different (and now not trusting them to touch the car, anyway) I took it to the local Honda place. And I made it out with only one more door ding than I had when I arrived (which was one).

:p

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Awwww, jeeeez...

I HATE that kind of "customer service..." I'm a stockholder in, amongst other holdings, Shell Oil (they control Jiffy Lube) and I take stuff like this personally (their lousy attitude driving away customers and taking money out of my pocket eventually). There's no excuse for this type of ignorance, and lack of customer support, on their part. Or any service provider.

FUME :evil:

Forward your experience to:

http://www.jiffylube.com/CustomerCare/C ... dback.aspx

About 3 out of 4 Jiffy Lubes are franchised, the rest are company-owned. Feel no guilt: Ruin someone's day for the greater good of free enterprise... :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts