Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
10,628 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
It's working now, but didn't initially

I can't see that working for long.. Sounds highly suspect.... Call me a cynic..
+1 [with reservations - see following edit below - now working]

Checked out Chrome [Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit)], tried both normal and incognito mode, and checked the boxes in the extensions allowing url's etc; and also tried Firefox 55.0.3 (64-bit), same thing resulted.[when tested earlier*]

Surfed to my photos spreadsheet of images [.jpg] still linked to Photobucket urls with no success[*] in either browser; only my Imgur free hosting service image links appear.

Notification below extension in Chrome indicated to go to the 'incognito mode' lest some site tracking could be possible.

Allow in incognito

Allow access to file URLs
Warning: Google Chrome cannot prevent extensions from recording your browsing history. To disable this extension in incognito mode, unselect this option.

Enabled
"[/FONT]​

Wondering on the tracking.

_________
:D
edit. testing ...
:D
appears to be working [partially] now for me [now*] as a "copy of image address" .... when adding in an image from my photobucket account

edit: Right now, the extension/addon doesn't work with photobucket images in this spreadsheet linked below where the images in the cells are linked via a formula link to image address. Imgur works as expected, seen at top of page.
i.e. abcared photos as html published spreadsheet = X for photobucket link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VrEzF9JUe92l7pvDsFPjsgHBLFCZCALIYuRb4vYmJTw/pubhtml
X-ing fingers that the situation will improve.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know about fancier stuff, but for looking at old forum threads with lots of pictures (linked from Photobucket) it's great for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
samwichse
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing