Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the gas station I believe cheats. The low gas light wasnt even on and I stopped at the first click of the pump. The odo hasnt been reset since last fill up. I should of traveled close to 600 miles for that much gas to be needed to stop the pump.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
I thought gas pump accuracy was watched pretty closely here in the US. Especially since taxes are involved. I know it used to be watched very close with severe fines if it was out of calibration. If you could prove the gas station in error, I'd think you could stir up people in high places.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Last fill light was 10.4 gallons, this time as soon as the light came on I pulled in and gassed up 8.7 gallons. I guess the Insight computer was nervous about the last fill.

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I find I can do almost 100 miles right after the low gas light comes on to get 10.4 for a fill up. The light comes on with your driving style and average mpg.

Ive seen the light come on anywhere from 80-35miles left.

Jayemtee, the US has its problems. Amazing the crime wave. People getting homes broken into for food, robbed at gun point. Just this afternoon a group of boys were robbed for their fried chicken. :-? Armed robber steals chicken from victim - NBC12 News, Weather Sports, Traffic, and Programming Guide for Richmond, VA |

1 - 6 of 6 Posts