21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Paypal just sent. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
I forgot to post my experience with the lights. They arrived in mail quickly, installed easily and work great!

Thank You!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Saw update to main post in thread. Money for one set sent.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
Thanks for the support.

I was out of town over the weekend and I received three payments. I'll get them shipped out tonight with instruction and tracking update if you purchased it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Tryingbe, I wasn't sure if you were going to do this on a continuing basis, so I thought I'd ask first.

Paypal payment sent.

It's a Friday evening and when I get home from work, I regularly log the day's mileage onto a small notebook. With the Insight's dim domelight I can't see well enough, so I have to toggle on the light to the left of the domelight to write onto the notebook.

Then I shut the car door, lock the car and generally during weekends I don't use my Insight.

Monday morning comes and I find my car won't start because I forgot to toggle off the other light!!! Arg!!!:mad: Happened twice already!!! Arg!!! Arg!!!:D

With your upgrade, this will be a thing of the past as I won't have to toggle on the other light anymore.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
With your upgrade, this will be a thing of the past as I won't have to toggle on the other light anymore.
I can promise you the dome light will be bright, so bright that you might need sunglasses. :cool::cool::cool:
The very dim dome light is the reason I went with LED myself.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts