Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
List, Air bag, Dash cluster super mint low mile 80.000 when lite up. Super mint dash trim with nice gold heater buttons and fcd button installed. Nice set of blue rear spat covers. Prices. 100 bag. 150 cluster. Dash trim mint 100! Blue spats,,75.00 both .

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adding low mile mt transmission mint condition, ready to drop in, only 80.000 original miles , 450.00 cash possible delivery from Maryland for 75 cents mile up to east coast states. Both left and right cv axles 70 piece or both for 130.00'.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't believe nobody wants these mint tan seats or tan interior,,carpet mint, carpet and both seats 300.00 cash,paypal excepted east coast pick up or 75 cents mile delivered three states from Maryland.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steering air bag,100'. Dash cluster 200. Axles 75. Dash gauge cover mint. 2006 tan chrome look,100'. Still have tan seats and carpet tan ,

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
I have a red 05 with Tan interior that could use your headliner and possibly the carpet. Unfortunately I am 600 plus miles away from DC. The original owner left several cigarette burns in the headliner and some in the carpet under the driver seat. Next time I am in the area l will contact you. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the car still has 80'mile moter ,nice passenger door good front glass and some of the shifter cables out, seats and carpet gone,thanks for all the replys and helping save a lot parts,,,nice trans,cluster dash cover still for sale and any requests drop me a line,everything easy to get too at the moment .

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Hi Dave. I have 2 funny requests: 1) the top screw that holds either side arm-pull closing piece that is attached to the interior door panel. It is behind a plastic piece that comes out with the help of a small straight screwdriver. 2) The other piece is the passenger door inside "mirror" cover. This is an appearance piece so one can't see the wiring and screws that go to the mirror; it's in the front corner. It has a single metal clip, about middle, that requires prying. Thanks and I'll see you in Madison.

John

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can get both parts,pm me your number ,I'll send link for PayPal, not going to Madison this year,25 including shipping should cover it,

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice dash ,nice console , who needs a red drivers fender or two red doors, digital dash lights up to low mile 80'ooo

·
Banned
1,353 Posts
I need a driver's side front wheel area belly pan aero panel, it attaches to front bumper and goes to wheel well. Have it?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts