Honda Insight Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Need headliner, passenger side B-pillar plastic cover, passenger side seat belt assembly, passenger side 1/4 window plastic surround, passenger side door inside panel/cover, and should have new carpet. What can you help out with (PM is fine)? I can drive to pick up the parts.

Thanks,
Roger

·
Registered
195 Posts
Underpanels

I got caught in minor flooding in my area of Long Island, NY this past Friday (about 6" of water) due to sudden torrential downpours while I was driving. The net result was the right passenger side underpanel was ripped off by the water never to be seen again (I checked the side of the road on bike and found nothing though it would have been garbage regardless). Some of the clips still appear to be in place on the chassis but I could use spares just in case there are some missing (I did not crawl under to inspect every mounting point). Do you still have the underpanel (or underpanels) available? Also not related to the recent water incident but I am missing some of the metal clips and their matching bolts that hold the front aluminum underpanel and front underpanels that cover the oil filter and oil pan.

I am posting this message to various threads that have parts for sale and will respond as I get responses.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Lots of red exterior parts ,full front end ,air bags cluster axles,doors,bumpers,window switches,clusters engine and good ready to drop 5 speed transmission,no grinds.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Complete red car for sale, good engine ,trans and battery,but will need some replacement brake lines, also full red doors hood front end even have full radiator support from frame up,,can fix any insight with front end damage,radiators axles trim,dash clusters air bags window switches, hood,just pm,needs,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Have complete red front end ,including radiator support to fix any crashed car, doors,air bags window switches,,axles,just pm if you need a part,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Full red front end,,set both doors,both fenders ,both front and back bumpers, radiator,condensor,axles and a full front radiator support that can save any insight with front end damage,unbolted from frame, really nice to save a car that in great shape. Plus other stuff,pm questions and needs, am here for advice and help not just parts but I always deliver or ship my stuff,

·
Super Moderator
4,934 Posts
I'm pretty sure Honda had a recall on light switches. Call them with your VIN and see if it was ever done on your car.

Sam

·
Super Moderator
4,934 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, Rainsux. When I googled, I got: "Honda recalled certain 2000-2002 Civic and Insight vehicles due to a low beam headlight issue." Recall was issued in 2004. Doesn't appear to cover later years like my '06.

·
Super Moderator
4,934 Posts
Hi, Rainsux. When I googled, I got: "Honda recalled certain 2000-2002 Civic and Insight vehicles due to a low beam headlight issue." Recall was issued in 2004. Doesn't appear to cover later years like my '06.
Maybe not. I don't know. I haven't looked very far into it because I haven't had the problem. I just know that there was a recall.

Sam

21 - 40 of 68 Posts