Honda Insight Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Well there is no recall for his car so search gos on,,thanks for your help,,am sure one will come up soon,I'll keep eye open,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Still have radiator support for crashed car,bumpers doors axles dash clutters set o2 sensors,radiator condensor,just ask mite have

·
Registered
524 Posts
Would be interested if you were closer lol. Driving that far is impractical for both you and I though.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Drop me line,,have some nice doors,full radiator support,to rebuild a front end,axles,full excust ,o,2 sensors,,nice dash clusters with great Pixar lines,,have a low mileage and high mileage cluster, 250'shipped,,drop me a line if ya need a certain part ,,I mite be able to dig one out of my parts,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Both driver and passenger cv axles,,both red doors,complete front radiator support to rebuild a crashed insight,set of o2 sensors , full brand new exsust to fit 2000-2006 5 speed car,great shape, set of ecm,bcm,mcm, full ecu with key. Window switches and window regulators with moters,tai lights,nice chrome inside door handles,nice interior mirror,

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Clusters,full exsust,doors trim panels,cv axles door window switches and regulators ,o2 sensors,ecm,bcm,ecu with key,radiator,condensor, I have a complete front end to put a smashed car back on the road,pm any needs,,am looking for a positive battery cable if anyone has spare,pm your needs,

·
Premium Member
10,321 Posts
IF the fasteners are connected "correctly", they will never fall off, except maybe in a crash.
"Don't nobody mess with my skirts except me", is my motto.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Brand new to the website. Getting a non running 01 M/T tomorrow and hoping to bring it back from the dead.
I do know it needs a red passenger side mirror. Do you still have one?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Ton of parts for sale,axles,bcm,dash clusters doors,side trim,upper window molding,lower rear skirts, full silver car with good transmission and moter,,,pm your needs,,red parts,silver and blue,,

·
Registered
3 Posts
List, Air bag, Dash cluster super mint low mile 80.000 when lite up. Super mint dash trim with nice gold heater buttons and fcd button installed. Nice set of blue rear spat covers. Prices. 100 bag. 150 cluster. Dash trim mint 100! Blue spats,,75.00 both .
Hi there looking for an instrument cluster I am in the UK and have a Japanese import gen1 and the instruments are in Km of cause and although I have a hack to change the speedo to miles would like to replace the instrument cluster, if its still for sale how much did you want for it?

41 - 60 of 68 Posts