Honda Insight Forum banner

141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
That was super hyper mileing kill the motor roll down hill . Very slow driving the new thing I did this morning seems to be paying off .---------------------------------I have more ideas in store!
I am assuming Adam Sandler isn't from Tennessee. Therefore, he won't be at
the News event. I would be willing to come, provided there is a free Dairy Queen
meal for my attendance. I hope my amnesia won't accidentally give credit to your
Ex girlfriend for being the real stimulus behind this invention.

I am sure she would not be expecting any royalties from the influx of cash that is
going to pour out on you heretofore.

Far be it from me to accidentally mention her, but I will do my best to stay on course.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Thank you better than me .-__ I know I can count on you.---------- just got home took some more pictures on the way. Had to waste energy and use the headlights .

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Dear Nat -_ I wish you could drive my car for a week in Atlanta and never see it come off full. The man said gargantuan development I think he was right. . your opinion is greatly valued by me.i love the smell of aluminum in the morning.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
4 o'clock in the morning thought I would take a break to make a few comments. -_ I have hung quarterd stretched gouged nicked slander offended midnight promises denied mislead conide tricked extruded pinched pricked heated sautéed fried broiled dental appointment fear of heights left standing at the altar missed a payment seeing someone else walked across the desert torturedForgot to say how was your day Eat food dropped on the floor didn't check the oil left the door open didn't use a baby seat text while driving and many other horrible things to the gasoline in my car. At 4 o'clock in the morning no sound from far off no dogs barking no cars going down the highway not a breeze in the calm of the night if you get close oh so close under the bonnet of the 2000 Insight if you stop breathing and concentrate you can hear it I mean you can actually hear it it's a sound Its rhythmic vibrations it's soft it's fleeting so soft so hard to detect but listen listen I can hear .- ----------------------------------------------" It's getting hot in here it's getting so hot I want to take my clothes off !--------------------

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
I have had an idea maybe the best one since yesterday. I guess I saved the best for last! (Vanessa Williams )-----------11 o'clock at night and I want to go to the shop and get started on it but I have to be at work at 7__ 80miles drive anyway this next thing I'm gonna do it's gonna be huge. Adam Sandler and Nelly (it's getting hot in here) were in a movie together. More control more results I'm just getting started !

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Got to stop meeting like this. 4 clot in the morning. I've got to calm down .A few hours ago got news. 3 Wise mEn from the West in three different Chariots Fashion from aluminum forged in the fires ' ( dragon breath )" from the land of the rising sun spiced with magnesium alloys in the oil pan. From the Island of the samurai . They're coming -coming fast motivated coming this way . ------------------they're going to the insight festival.and if things work out drop by and see me.---------------------------------------------- Then I start to wonder – Am I right will it past the test proved or dishonored Desired or dissolved . I'm backed against the wall no escape Only resolution. Will it pass the test .is your word good. Can you look them in the eye.------------------------------------------- Resounding yes ! I am ready !--------------------------- I love the smell of aluminum in the morning !!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
This could be you big break! Your most important audition ever!! Better plan on InsightFest too!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
make or break.!.(((((( They're my friends))))) make or break.!.🤓----------------------------------------------------------------------- Tell me what do you smell ?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
My lady Queen of the South_______ breaker of chains -- fixer of the impossible ---- guitar playing marvel -- mother of invention should I go on !!!🤓I told Mr. Sam today i've got a job to do in construction .that starts Monday officially but I may be over there in 2 days._______________________I really would like to go. But you know how it is when you're number one in your field. I really would like to go.but when you have a great personality and everyone likes to be around if you're there oh lord it's hard to be humble .it's a heavy burden to bare being like us perfect in every way but we just keep getting better every day ! Mac Davis long ago. It would have to rain a huge amount for me to get to go somewhere. I have not been on a vacation in the 2000s .

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #153
To all my friends who get to go to the insight fest try to make time to listen to this song on the way up.Mac Davis oh Lord it's hard to be humble. Smell the roses.when you got a Honda Insight it's hard not to feel superior!🤓

·
Registered
206 Posts
Who’s your boss!! Let me talk to him!!! I’ll get you free for something as important as INSIGHTFEST!!! 19 years with no vacation - it’s inhumane!! 😡
You’ll be singing “On the Road Again”!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
It's like Rocky said well I can't sing and dance. "It's a living." Yo Adrian I never asked you to stop being a woman " sometimes I say stuff from Rocky movies when I'm not talking about insights.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ok. I’ll quit bugging you about InsightFest.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
If you wanted to make a detour. And not rush back to Atlanta. I can show you what I did to my car . And I can get all the stuff you need to do yours hot or cold. It works better hot. The car even surprised me today when I was driving to work. Its just the most entertaining thing in the world. I promised Mr. Sam today I would miss three hours of work when he comes back here. On his way home . I was studying jet propulsion and rocket proportion and noticed some similarities in their design and what I've done to my car. Very interesting. I am positive the car makers know how to do what I have done. And they show me no attention at all when I call. I feel like Edith talking to Archie Bunker but they don't call me dingbat just nothing at all the Void!that's a good one by Black Sabbath.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Down at the Dairy Queen the shadows are creeping The pretty girl is sweeping some paper an my dirty footprints on the floor.I set in the corner cause I had a call in when its done like that it don't take long. Just Almost out of eye shot there it was settin The gray one with yellow wheels and something like a boat tail on the end. She said is that yours , grined just a little ,let me tell you something it's sure won't be nothing wrong.---------------------across the street a figure beckoned us closer so we went on over even though we were unsure. Come on inside you're burning daylight I was lost in the twilight and had nothing to say .he said has anybody here seen my shadow it's like a slow burn candle i thought it would last. Seems I lost everything that was hard to handle now there's less in my future and more in my past.------------------------------------------She had smoke colored eyes her face made up of angles Her silhouette dangles like a drunks Half lit cigarette. How about a peanut butter blizzard they're good when it night time . Then I felt the danger when I saw her hips swaying Looked again In her eyes but the windows were broken No curtains were hanging between me and her storm . Then she smiled slid me my blizzard I set a little closer to keep her warm.-------------------------------------------- She said I miss you a lot when ever you've gone off and I said I miss you more when you're standing right here . you somehow seem real when you're just a memory . You're more like a ghost when you're so near. Just because you can't recall don't mean it didn't happen . Just because you can remember don't mean that it did . I watched her leave did it really happen was she swallowed by midnight or do I need to get more sleep at night .? It's a lot easier to just put gas in the Insight and ride .

·
Registered
206 Posts
NathanC Edgar Allen Poe!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I "only" get 117 mpg around town and 97 mpg highway with hypermiling; drive aggressive/"normal" and MPG drops to 80. I want to see how you get double that lol.

141 - 160 of 194 Posts
About this Discussion
193 Replies
15 Participants
NathanC
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing