Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new 5 speed insight. Its the cutest thing on the road- or so I've been told. It's a huge statment to be driving one of these around my place becuase 1)no ones ever seen one before(i actually dorve to Farmington Ny to test drive and automatic version) and 2) I've been told it give off the image of being a tree hugger.
However, It is a little problematic when Im in a rush to get somewhere. People just stand behind the car and look at it forever, not enev realizing that Im in the car. Also, it has only been a month since i got this car, and I have definilty explained how this vehical works more times then you can imagin. Im thinking i should just get a little tape recorder or put a sign in my window explaining it =P
Over all though it is a killer car, not to mention that all my sports gear actually fits inside it ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well, that's a good thing! Except when you are running late, of course. :lol:

But the more people ask about hybrids, the more chance there is of having more people buy them. Simple as that, right? :D

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
To save on the 15min explanation to interested people, I put together an A4 sheet (MS Word) which gives people all the salient facts. I keep copies in the pocket behind the seats ready to hand out. Feel free to PM me with your e-mail address if you would like a copy. HTH

·
Registered
495 Posts
For what it's worth ...

I keep a 6" x 9" printed sign in the back of the car. Printed it up in color on the computer and taped it to some thin stock carcboard which is partially tucked under the edge of the cargo net. The card/ sign shows suggested MPG for regular and highway driving for the vehicle.

Oh, for those of you who live in cold areas. Got a quote this morning while in Wilkes-Barre at a Honda dealer; ENGINE BLOCK HEATER - $134 installed.

Fred :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts