Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get one of these in the mail? They sent me a survey and a cripsy dollar bill (for my time I guess?). Survey seems to ask a lot of questions regarding emerging tech./green vechicles.

Question I have is just how seriously do auto manufacturers take these surveys into consideration?

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
I think everyone will agree JDPower produces some of the more influencial surveys. At any rate theirs are probably the most respected among the many different surveys you have most likely resceived, and well worth sending in. Just got the survey as well -- my fourth or fifth Insight one from them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, how do I get on the mailing list for Insight surveys?

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
I believe most survey companies from their list from DMV new car registrations and the mailings are most likely fairly random... Each company may have quotas as to how many they send out per state, etc., though. There is no way that I know of to "sign up" for the JDPower surveys.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah and if you send it in Other Companies will send you Money and surveys also So far I made $20 just in mail order surveys. that is like 1500 miles of gas :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I got it as well, dollar included.

·
Registered
91 Posts
woot a nother 60 miles (Just got another survey)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts