Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to tell you of the wonderful event at insightfest,,i was granted a spot in the shop to set up a demo of your great charger and discharger system,i did a 24 hour charge with a 2nd phase discharge over the weekend and displayed your unit with all the paperwork printed out for our folks to view and see just how easy your set up is. I ansered many questions and showed your easy to read guide to explain most questions, the car ran great on the way back to maryland and climb the hills much better. Thank you for your donation to our 2016 insightfest at geralds.

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Just wanted to tell you of the wonderful event at insightfest,,i was granted a spot in the shop to set up a demo of your great charger and discharger system,i did a 24 hour charge with a 2nd phase discharge over the weekend and displayed your unit with all the paperwork printed out for our folks to view and see just how easy your set up is. I ansered many questions and showed your easy to read guide to explain most questions, the car ran great on the way back to maryland and climb the hills much better. Thank you for your donation to our 2016 insightfest at geralds.
Sweet! Just saw this. That is very cool thanks for the great feedback :). Glad to hear that the system is helping your car run better!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts