Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How could I get the artwork for the header of the Insight Central to post on Frapper? You know the header that is at the top of this page with the Silver Insight above the words Insightcentral.net

·
Registered
468 Posts
That's pretty cool, except Commuter is blocking most of my little balloon. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, any one in the whole wide world can be on the Frapper Insight Central group! Join in! You can be a Frapper too! :D

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
Neat idea. Lets fill the map! :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The map is looking great for the USA and Canada. Where are our fellow European Insight owners? BTW, we are now at 26 members!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to our first non-North America continent Frapper member "Blubug" in New Zealand!

BTW, now up to 32 members! How many Insights are there in the world? OK, how many Insight Central members are there?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
1656 Insight central registered members, but I'm betting less than a third have ever posted a thing.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rick said:
1656 Insight central registered members, but I'm betting less than a third have ever posted a thing.
Honestly, they're probably too scared to.

I just Frappered. List is growing. None in my area on the list though I had an Insighting 2 days ago.

·
Premium Member
2,332 Posts
41 entries. 8) But where are the other 1,620 Insight Central members?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just put myself on the list. Thought there would be more Bay Area folk already registered. :p

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well, I just signed on.

I know there is at least one other Insight in Lawrence, Kansas. I wrote part of the licence plate down the other day because I see it EVERYWHERE I go and I wondered if it was actually more than one, but so far it has always been the same one!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
46 members and counting. The very first Texas Frapper joined today. My Insight originally came from the Houston, TX area.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts