Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im running a few ads for this car on instagram,
but when they finish in the next week or so, i will switch the ebay sale from "buy it now" to "Auction" so ppl can start bidding.

car starts, runs, is a completely done kswap with a k24 block and k20a2 head but the head needs work. currently running on 3cylinders because i took a chance trying Save-A-Thread to fix the #4 plug threads, but the head was never perfect before that.

This is a great car for anyone wanting a cheap Ksight or wanting to build one up. I have a spare head and it would be a couple of days work for me to swap it, but its a K20A3 iVtec head and then id need to retune it because it would be a Vtec Killer set up, and i dont have the time or desire to do that at the moment as im packing to move

Also, ive thrown in some free extra parts; silver pass door skin, good headliner, complete floor carpet, and pair of rear drums all to clean out the many parts in my attic.
bidders get ready, it wont be long now.

(Ebay Item Number: 254289415248)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254289415248?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

link to the forum forsale:
https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/buy-sell-insight-related-items/124583-k24-swapped-insight-driving-project-sale-$6500-obo.html

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ebay is very frustrating...

I guess there's a rule that startes after a listing has been up for so long?
ever since ive posted the sale, Ebay has had the "Send to Online Auction" constantly available...
when Im ready to use it,
its gone...
Thanks... Ebay, will never know how much I really appreciate that (because Ebay will be too busy taking money from the sale later)...

So it will just have to ride out, but the Sooner the better; Im almost done packing and ready to move.
First offer will most likely be accepted, so if ur interested; take a chance before u miss out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts