Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this post on another web site. (PriusCentral)
Thought I would share here, but no quarantee this is legit.

"Honda is searching world wide the the Insight driver who has covered the most distance with an Insight. The "Km King" will receive a brand new Civic Hybrid in exchange for his Insight, provided more than 160,000Km has been covered. Honda wants to underline the durablility and potential savings of Honda's hybrid technology. The insight came to market in 1999."

Would you trade in a high mileage Insight for a new Civic hybrid?

·
Registered
70 Posts
No Way!

I love my little silver surfer! One of the reasons I bought the Insight over the Civic was the cool look of the car! That and the fact that I drive myself to work and back and have no need for a back seat or trunk. If they made the S2000 in a hybrid config, then maybe I'd consider a trade! 8)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
160,000 km is not alot, I would think they would be looking for someone with over 300,000 km.
My Insight has over 150,000 km and that includes over 2,500 km of time trial competition driving on race tracks!
Sure I would trade it for a brand new civic hybrid. That way I can sell it and buy another used Insight and still have lots of cash left over :lol:

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Unless they're doing it again this is old. Honda UK, I want to say about a year ago, sent out this message and turned up a high km Insight and the owner insisted he's only settle for another Insight.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Where do I sign up?

My black beauty has 263k miles

·
Registered
476 Posts
mileage king?

So where do I sign up for my new car??? 8) They're not taking my baby away, either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts