Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!!

Just received my Lasfit LC6 LED low beams last night, they seem a bit brighter than factory. But I really like the 6000k coloring. I need to adjust them up a bit though, the passenger side is a hair lower than the driver's side, both could be higher now.

I'm awaiting a set of Nokya 2500k DRL/highs after seeing pics/reviews on here, so I will upload pics this weekend when I get them.

Got me curious, anybody running LEDs? What kind? Seems they've come a long way in the last year or 2, but havent found more updated info thats Insight specific.

Im also wondering about the lower bumper lights (non fogs, turns?) converting to switchback leds. Saw a youtube vid that looked amazing, but mine dont stay on full time like that one?

Also, anybody see the Depo brand D2S headlights on ebay? They look really nice for 250, wondering if anybody has used them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think most of us already upgraded the headlights to HID, since the factory lighting was junk. My HID still going strong after six years... (did replace one bulb), only problem is HIDs don't perform well in rain/snow weathers in the dark. However, changing to LED probably won't fix the rain/snow problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts