Yes, yours are definitely a better deal. I just thought it was relevant as to what car they came from. How many sets do you have left?
They aren't exactly flying off the shelf. In all I've purchased enough modules for QTY21 cars (including mine). So far I've delivered sets to three people, and have another eight people waiting to pick them up (e.g. in California, or from me at a later date). So then I have maybe QTY9 sets left.
Given that I've received QTY27 FoMoCo reservations, that would suggest that at least QTY16 people have purchased modules elsewhere (e.g. from BatteryHookup).
Related: I only purchased enough custom mechanical parts to make QTY50 47Ah FoMoCo LiBCM Kits... once those run out, unless there's an overwhelming additional demand, I do not intend to purchase more custom parts. That means right now there are QTY22 FoMoCo kits left unspoken for.
It was stated that greentech Tested from 4.15v down to 3V at 30A and that resulted in 30Ah. I'm not sure what it would be if they went all the way down to 2.7.
When I discharged my characterization cells at 3.0 amps, the energy contained from 3.0 to 2.7 volts is less than 2% of total capacity, which is vanishingly small given how much the wear accelerates at the SoC extrema. At 30 amps the energy contained would be slightly higher (maybe 3%), but so would the wear acceleration multiplier.
During my long term testing, I continuously charged/discharged these cells at 75/86 ** amps, nonstop for 44 days. During each cycle, I stopped charging at 4.050 volts (measured when the 75 amps was still applied). I stopped discharging at 3.300 volts (measured when the 86 amp load was still applied). Therefore, my test used less of the overall range, was substantially more severe, and yet my cells outperformed the eBay cells you linked... during continuous operation for six weeks.
My goal here isn't to point out that "my cells are better" (they are), but rather that "those eBay cells are bad" (very bad).
**Clarification: I charged at a fixed 75 amps, but discharged into a fixed resistance load, which means the current varied as a function of cell voltage (V=IR), with an average 86 amps discharge current. I logged all the test data, which means you could theoretically figure out the actual current at any instant in time during the entire test period (using V=IR).