Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Insight now has 190k on it and I swear it has lost something majorly affecting my mileage. If there is anyone in Florida that REALLY knows their Insight and and help me figure out what's wrong, I'd like to meet on a Saturday and figure this thing out. I really don't have any money and I'd have to budget to buy the parts so it would have to be a friendly labor of Insight love. If anyone seriously knows how to figure out what I need to do by looking at it and driving it, I live in Hudson. I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance if it means getting my "baby" back.

Thanks all!

Dan Fiore

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Hi Mr. Dfiore; I feel I know Insight very well. I would be pleased to drive yours, if the timing works out. I will be in Sebring, FL on Saturday, March 19th. I think Excel may be there that day also. (12 hours of Sebring sports car race) Billy....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sebring?

I don't know how there'd even be time for that if we are watching the races.- Dan

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much are tickets?

I may yet come to see the races and see if you can help me with my Insight performance problem. Please give me the link for tickets, times and location if you have it.

Dan Fiore

·
Registered
344 Posts
I will be in the Punta Gorda Gorda area the March 4 through March 9. I should be driving through Tampa on the 4th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts