Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 1st gen to buy in Europe. Has anyone here got one?
I've checked all the major europian sites, and couldn't find a decent one.

I'm looking for mainly a LHD model, but maybe a RHD can do it is as well, I've seen that there are more 1st gen Insights in the UK.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
9,097 Posts
One approach would be to sent a "conversation" to member retepsnikrep in UK and ask if he is aware of any U.K. cars coming up for sale. I think there are only 6-8 1st Gen Insights on all on the continent. I'll try to recall the Swiss gentleman's name who had two at one time. He might help.

Be warned that the fleet is 20 years old at this point so there can be lots of accumulated problems. I see from your location that you would likely be the only Insight owner in your entire country, so be prepared to do your own maintenance ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have one for sale. The last 8 years it has been standing dry in a garage and was rarely driven. He still has TÜV until 08/2021. The only problem is that the batteries need to be replaced. It is located in Braunschweig Germany.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello, I have one for sale. The last 8 years it has been standing dry in a garage and was rarely driven. He still has TÜV until 08/2021. The only problem is that the batteries need to be replaced. It is located in Braunschweig Germany.
Great, thank you! I've send you a message.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sent you a private message.

·
Administrator
12,985 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts