Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive done some searching, and know where it is made, but can NOT find anyone who imports/sells it.
Does anyone know where I can buy, even online, a beer called Ginder Ale?

THanks

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
From wikipedia (translated)
The beer is brewed by AB InBev in Leuven . It is an amber Belgian beer, type Special Belge with alcohol content of 5.1%.
Beer was the former brewery Martinas from Merchtem in 1928 marketed. In the beginning the name was Ginder-Ale used (with a hyphen). In 1973 the brewery was taken over by the Artois Brewery and the brand came true after several mergers in the AB InBev group. Ginder Ale was brewed until 1991 Merchtem before production was transferred to Leuven. The beer is found mainly in the region of Merchtem.

I notice the web site is copywritten "Anheuser-Busch InBev © 2014"

You could always try their Contact page and ask if there is a US distributor.
FAQ/Contact | AB InBev Belgium

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have already tried their contact page, but after writing 2 times I still have no responce.
I know (have known) where and who brews it...I need to lay my hands on some!
All I have is an old empty bottle........

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
Ill take a look. I know Food Lion has a whole isle for beer and I see a lot of brands there vs walmart.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Cobb---but I really dont think you will find it in a grocery store. I REALLY think Ill need to order it over the internet from SOMEBODY in Europe. Just hoping somebodyknew a place to order from...but hey, it wont hurt to look!

THanks

·
Premium Member
9,752 Posts
Bornloser;
The importer would probably be Anhausier Bush. (sp)
I would check with them.

HTH
Willie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts